REALITYTC® provides content “as is” and REALITYTC® and its trademark holder shall not be held liable for your use of the information, the feeds, or your use of the REALITYTC® site.
By using the REALITYTC® site, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age.
General Disclaimer: REALITYTC® is an entertainment and lifestyle site. The site content is editorial in nature; therefore it publishes both rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; the sites’ proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of REALITYTC®.
SECTION I: USE OF CONTENT
All rights reserved. You may not reproduce the site content without the expressed permission of REALITYTC®. This includes but is not limited to original art, copy, videos, podcasts, photos, use of the RSS feed, web syndication, print, radio or television broadcasts, except where the Fair Use Doctrine applies as outlined in SECTION II.
Important Note: Any permission granted to reproduce content does not include the right to republish images from REALITYTC® site, for which REALITYTC® may not the copyright holder, except in the context of a screenshot of the whole site. REALITYTC® makes no representations or guarantees about the suitability for third-party use of content that appears on the REALITYTC® site.
1. a. Use of RSS Feed
The REALITYTC® site provides an excerpt RSS feed. You may not use the feed as a means to redistribute the site content in any way. This includes modifying of content for redistribution to third-party RSS providers. REALITYTC® reserves the right to object to any presentation of RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feed at any time. REALITYTC® further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
The REALITYTC® site typically displays images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of blog posts written by our editors. The types of Material to be used includes:
1. a. Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors;
2. b. Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes;
3. c. Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on the REALITYTC® site;
4. d. Material published on Flickr or other public photo/video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case;
5. e. Material commissioned or created by REALITYTC®;
6. f. Material that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, taking into account factors such as:
1. i. The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody
2. ii. The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy versus creative works)
3. iii. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made)
4. iv. The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
Notice: REALITYTC® is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our sites is infringing your copyrights.
SECTION III: CORRESPONDING WITH REALITYTC®
Any correspondence with the REALITYTC® site, its owner or participating editors, or submission of content to us, including any documentation or images, is considered property of REALITYTC®. REALITYTC® reserves the right to reproduce such content, in whole or in part, on any REALITYTC® site or its affiliates, and to use it in any way we choose, including sublicensing the content and allowing third parties to republish the material. In submitting something to us, you are representing that the content is yours to give to us, does not infringe on any third party’s rights—copyright, trademark, privacy rights and the like— and is not libelous or unlawful in any other way.
SECTION IV: USE OF COMMENTS
When comments are enabled, the REALITYTC® site has established the following guidelines for comment users:
1. a. Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
2. b. Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
3. c. Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
4. d. Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
5. e. Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
6. f. Keep all comments relevant to the particular site area where the comment is being posted.
1. i. Please note that once you post a comment to one of our sites, it becomes part of the public conversation. REALITYTC® reserves the right to delete or modify comments that are not within the established guidelines.
3. iii. REALITYTC® will not sell your private information, but may be compelled to turn it over pursuant to legal process.
External Links Disclaimer: REALITYTC® contains links to external, third party websites, including advertisers. By providing links to other sites, REALITYTC® does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the REALITYTC® site in question unless otherwise stated. Visitors to REALITYTC® assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites.
SECTION V: UNFORESEEN DAMAGES DUE TO MALICIOUS FORCES
Notification of Changes